Monday, October 14, 2013

That's So Sick

It has just occurred to me that when people say that's so sick.They really have no idea what sick is.

So....yes, I might be sick. Maybe. And I'd just like to let all of those people out there who say that's so sick; that me, who is sick now...does not feel inclined to say that's so sick. 

-So I ended up not going to school, which is most certainly not sick.
-I couldn't find enough tissues to blow my freak hyperactive nose, not sick.
-I don't know any of the material now that I'm going back to school, not sick.

All because I am sick.



Photo Credit: Maddie's Blog


So do the sick people a favor, and don't say that is so sick.


-For Your Consideration

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry Alizah, I assumed that you were sick but I wasn't sure :) I love you and feel better.

    ReplyDelete