Saturday, May 17, 2014

Tsk Tsk Tsk

So obviously this is the last graded blog post, it should be fantastic. It should also be on time. However, this blog post is neither of those. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.  But, look at it from my perspective, actually don't...I don't really have a good excuse. Honestly though, I thought we were friends, so we should be even by now. Basically time is abstract so on time and late mean the same thing? So just pretend this blog post was great and on time. Or don't. It doesn't even matter.

Forget it.



I know most people are going to be all like "this year was fantastic and I'm going to keep this blog post up for my millions of followers. I'm not. Because (a) I don't have a million followers, I have 4, which I am super grateful for. Also (b) I have run out of inspiration to write blog posts about, (c) I have no punctuality, so don't rely on me to post anything within a month (d) I have summerish things to do, against my own free will, thanks friends and family. Another reason this blog is going to the dogs is because (e) I'm not going to spend more than an hour of my time devoted to this.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

But don't lose hope, I might post when I'm hardly coherent, and have something to rant about. You know, because I'm so complicated and nobody understands me.

What Ever
I don't know, maybe I'll still blog, but probably not. Probably not. This blog has been fun, but it hasn't been beneficial to my sanity freshman year, so don't count on me to try it on my sanity of summer or sophomore year

It's been real, and it's been fun. But it hasn't been real fun.

-For Your Consideration


No comments:

Post a Comment