Friday, May 9, 2014

Brrrr

I really don't know what to write about, all I know is that I'm super cold and I'm wearing a black leather jacket that doesn't fit or keep me warm. My family refuses to turn up the temperature because it's May and they believe that they shouldn't have to use heat in the Summer.



Well, news flash! It doesn't feel like summer here. I keep shivering, which makes me type letters that I don't mean to type. So, this is taking longer than expected. I guess this is what I get for procrastinating. Anyways, back to the weather: the weathermen/women are all like: it's going to rain today and then be super warm tomorrow.





But it hasn't rained. It's snowed, rained, rained, hailed, snowed, and then it's been foggy. All I'm asking is that I don't have to wear a parka in May. I mean, this is ridiculous, I can see my breath...and it's May. I am wearing down feather coats and snow pants...and it's May. I can't really expect anything else because lets face it, where I live the weather is unpredictable-even for people who can tell what kind of cloud that is.



I'm not mad, I'm just frustrated that my hopes are all up and then brought down. So here I am, trying not to get my hopes us...but I want so badly to have nice weather. I'll just expect the worse weather and show up in my parka, because that's how I roll. If you have nice weather take it in....




-For Your Consideration

No comments:

Post a Comment