Tuesday, April 29, 2014

6 Pet Peeves

I have no idea why, but I have an extremely low tolerance for stupidity. Not to say that I'm not dumb...I mean, look at my last post. Obviously I'm not the brightest crayon in the Crayola box. However, my pet peeves are really trivial things that probably don't bother anyone but yours truly. It's basically people telling me it's not a big deal. When, in fact, it is a MASSIVE deal.




Online Advertisements:


Can You See The x

So here I am surfing the internet like a boss, or a procrastinating student, and some massive loud inconvenient unrelated advertisement shows up.  And I'm trying to exit out of the advertisement by clicking on this microscopic x, and I just missed the x by .00004 millimeters. MY BAD. So now I owe the company my soul in replace for a summer dress that I didn't want.





Band-aids/Clamshell Packaging
I know they're not the same thing, but they might as well be. I mean, let me just open up this band-aid while I'm bleeding critically out of my infected paper cut. Oh, wait. I can't. The band-aid wrapping is all like: Oh, you need a bandaid because your hand is falling off? Well, you're going to have to get the band-aid first while you bleed all over the packaging. So.....I guess you better just grab a lot of toilet paper.


People Not Washing Their Hands

Fancy Soap




So here I am in a public bathroom and some girl walks out of a stall and just looks confused that I'm washing my hands. Me, doing the hygienic thing. So we make direct eye contact and she just leaves? Like uh, no thank you. You need to cleanse yourself before you wreck yourself (and spread disease).



Motorcycles


Is it just in my neighborhood that this random motorcycle rides through at like 3 am? And it's not like "shhhh, let's be considerate and quietly maneuver through this neighborhood." It's more like "lalalalalalalalalala loooooooooook at meeeeeeeeee, I caaaan riiide a biiiike at freaking 3 am." Did you want a gold star?




Slow Walking People
No, please, I am begging you to walk slowly. Please use all the time, and take up all the room to pass you. No. Or you know what's better? Just stop waling and start having a conversation with you're friend that also walks slow, that's much better.




PeOpLe WhO tYpE LiKe ThIs

You do realize, that this does take more time. Which, if you're typing like this, you probably do. For me, I'm like I can't be your friend if you don't have anything better to do than bother people with the way you type.



-For Your Consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment